With stay-at-home orders being issued all over the world, no one’s talking about what to do with all that spare time. There are so many resources and companies stepping up to help keep you occupied, here are just a few:
- Join a Facebook Group. There’s a group for everything and what’s better than having a community when you are feeling isolated? Find other creators & designers, find other entrepreneurs, find artists that practice your same medium. The possibilities are endless.
- Catch up on podcasts. We’ve got a list of great podcasts to inform, inspire, and motivate you at every step of your entrepreneurship journey. Here’s a list of our Top 10 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs.
- Practice self care. When’s the next time you’ll have this much time to yourself? Take advantage of it! If stores have anything fully stocked its the beauty department. Grab a face mask and relax.
- Learn something new. Don’t know how to create your own patterns or use photoshop? Not only is YouTube full of tutorials but Canva and Adobe offer FREE trials.
- Design a new apparel line. All you have to do is log into Creator Studio and create for FREE. Check out our last blog on 5 Pattern & Color Trends for Spring 2020 to give you inspiration.
- Take a tour. Never been to the Museum Mile in New York? Museums like the MET and the Guggenheim are offering virtual tours on their websites. So are a lot of National Parks, Zoos and Aquariums. Click here for more.
- Work out. Eventually this time will end and when it does you’ll be beach body ready! Fitness platforms like Daily Burn are also offering free trials during this time.
- Spend time with your family. Catch up on each others lives and enjoy each others company. If you have restless kids at home PARADE released a list of 125 things to keep them entertained.
Quarantine wasn’t in anyones plans but you might as well make the most of it!